NEMC is pleased to be one of the country's leading suppliers of musical instruments for colleges, universities, public/private schools, and military institutions. We offer only top name brand products at highly discounted prices. Doing business with NEMC provides schools and institutions with more than sixty years of knowledge and experience, national purchasing power and relationships with all major manufacturers plus warranty service and maintenance via our network of Easy Rent authorized dealers. We offer purchase and lease programs that can be customized to accommodate the unique needs of each situation. Let is help you maximize your budget and optimize student experiences.
Instrument types, specifications and quantities are determined during a collaborative needs assessment. Upon issuance of the appropriate purchase orders, the desired product is sourced and shipped to the designated receiving point. Inside delivery, unboxing and set up are available in select areas. Net 30 terms to qualifying institutions. NEMC provides manufacturer warranty service. Maintenance service is available at an additional cost. Purchaser assumes risk of loss or damage.
- Lowest per unit cost for mature, reliably funded programs
- Enables the use of separate funding sources for Cap Ex and ongoing maintenance
- Best when a simple, easily justifiable procurement solution is preferred
New Jersey music educators & purchasing agents! - NEMC is pleased to announce our selection as an awarded vendor with the Hunterdon County (NJ) Educational Services Commission cooperative purchasing program. Affiliated school districts throughout New Jersey can now purchase from NEMC with competitive discounts, and without the need to complete a formal bid process or quote. To ensure correct pricing please document all PO's with the following: "Pricing per Hunterdon County ESC Cooperative Purchasing Bid Musical Instruments- Equipment, Supplies, Repair & Conditioning #HCESC-CAT/SER-21-14".
Initial instrument types, specifications and quantities are determined during a collaborative needs assessment. After credit qualification and internal approvals, a yearly lease with return and renewal options is executed by the institution, finance company and NEMC. Product is sourced and shipped to the purchaser's designated receiving point. Inside delivery, unboxing and set up are available in select areas. First annual lease payment is due prior to delivery. Instruments may be exchanged or returned to meet curriculum and enrollment needs. Full manufacturer's warranty and maintenance are included in the lease cost. Purchaser assumes risk of loss or damage.
- Acquisition costs are spread over multiple budget years, helpful when program needs exceed initial budget
- Lease fees include maintenance services providing purchaser with a predictable single budget item for instrument related expenses
- Exchange and return privileges afford purchaser maximum flexibility in situations where curriculum and enrollment is unpredictable
- Title transfers to the purchaser after a predetermined number of annual lease payments are made
Please add us to your bid list today!
Formal Written Bids by Mail:
ATTN: Bid Dept.
1110 Centennial Ave, STE2
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Bid by Phone | Fax | Email: