It's portable, reliable, and fun to use, the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well.
- Portable, ruggedly built, and packed with fun play-along patterns
- Large LCD with smooth tempo meter
- 24 beat variations with complex beats, and 9 rhythm patterns
- Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
- Tap-tempo feature
- 12 internal chromatic reference tones
- Headphone output with volume control